We DrakeBet promote a responsible approach to betting. Bet should be an enjoyable and fun that should never exceed those who play and push beyond their financial limits, unfortunately for some people gambling is not only fun, but it is processed or you can turn into a serious problem, the 'gambling habits can create negative consequences in the life of a person and his family, for the reasons just listed DrakeBet seeks to promote conditions for a Responsible Gambling.
Our Customer Service will undertake to provide all relevant information in the case betting has become a problem.
Adjust your gambling limits:
- Set yourself a limit of daily deposit into your gaming account
- Limit the amount of money allocated daily to the game
- Set itself a monthly maximum for gaming proportionate to your financial possibilities
- Fixed a maximum duration in minutes of the game session
You can take a break from the game at any time, for a session, a day, a week, a month or for an unlimited period of time, just send an email to our customer service department at info@DrakeBet.com, entering in 'subject line "Self-exclusion" in the text of the message indicating the time period during which you want to disable the ability to play on your account.
Make sure that bet remains only a fun, do not lose control and give yourself a few simple rules:
- Give yourself always limits of play and ride EVER !!
- Play only the amount of money initially determined
- Stop playing when you have exceeded the time limit set initially
- NOT play sums of money you can not afford to lose!
- Avoid spending money to the game intended for other purposes
- If you've decided to stop playing, or play less, strive to maintain this connection
- Avoid spending too often the money hurry or else for the game
- Do not play when you lose to much.
- Avoid consider gambling as a solution for your problems and your concerns
- Do not ask NEVER borrow money to play
- Considers that the money spent on the game is the price you pay for your fun
- Do not lie to your loved ones on the amounts that you lost the game or on the time devoted to the game
- Ask for help if you think you're spending too much or you're playing too frequently
- Not absence from a job to go play
- Do not play when you're feeling depressed, lonely, bored, tense or anxious
Evaluate your approach to betting:
- Games because you're bored and do not know how to pass the time?
- Betting has caused financial problems for you and your family?
- Have you ever had to face discussions with friends or relatives due to the fact that you bet?
- Have you lost interest in friends, family or pastimes due to gambling?
- Have you ever had to lie, steal, borrow money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- You are reluctant in spending money for play in alternative activities?
- Games until you finish all the money available?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- Are the problems, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you feel depressed because of your gambling?
- The game has caused health problems including stress and anxiety?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, most likely you're experiencing difficulties with the game. You can discuss it in privacy with one of the specialized organizations:
- Gambling www.gambling.it
- SOS Gambling www.sosazzardo.it
- Gamcare www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gambleaware www.gambleaware.co.uk
- GamblingTherapy www.gamblingtherapy.org
Minors and game
It is prohibited to anyone under 18 to open an account or to gamble with DrakeBet. DrakeBet takes seriously the problem through preventive measures, such as electronic controls verification.
ANYONE provided information APPROXIMATE OR NOT ON HIS TRUE IDENTITY OR AGE, cancel WILL SEE EACH WIN AND BE LEGALLY PURSUED UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE JURISDICTION IN THE COUNTRY